801 Slip-on / exhaust list

For anyone interested, this is what my search using Google's Gemini AI revealed:

View attachment 8958
Based on personal experience, one should always view information from AI with a grain of salt... ;)

Here's another link to a video that might be of interest to you.
It's about a 2022 Duke 890 R (Euro 5, not Euro 5+/b); and I don't know if it's 100% comparable with the Euro 5+/b 801. But according to the video, at least the Duke 890 R's Bosch ECU sufficiently corrects the AFR values within suitable parameters, even without a catalytic converter (19:50).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Very interesting--good info. I understand not necessarily trusting AI as it is only as good as the data it finds/extrapolates. Judging by the excellent Rottweiler video, it seems reasonably safe to assume the 801 ECU *also* adapts (to some degree) air/fuel ratios in open loop. :)
 
Yes, unfortunately AI often cannot distinguish between truly well-founded information and information that is simply repeated frequently; but is not necessarily correct for that reason...
 
An Ixil exhaust found its way onto my 801 with Husqvarna's slick little weight-saving mount bracket. The *deep sound* (with cat) is delicious IMO although I've not decided on the final exhaust/tune yet. The Ixil's long dB killer was removed and saved in case it's needed if a Coober decat/fuel module goes on later. I have Coober's decat and LM fuel module on my `26 KTM 390 super moto and it works great so I'll probably do it again. With sticky tires, the 801 is a superb twisty machine!
Fun, fun, fun...😁

DealsGap_10-7-26_1.jpg

Ixil_1.jpg

HuskyExhaustBracket.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom