All 3, I'm looking for levers like that one but without the sliver parts. All black.Which function are you looking for?
Folding, sliding, adjusting, all...
There are a lot of different options available, levers are just so much of a preference thing its hard to say which ones would be good for you.
Correct, like these, but with a little more reputable manufacturing to Al least give someone a false sense of security.You mean like the generic china ones: (which are probably made in different quality levels for different brands and packaged accordingly, all at the same factory...)
View attachment 3675
Cant say whether they are "good" or not... havent treid them.
The vitpilen 701 come with the magura hc1. The svartpilen 701 comes with a different master cylinder. (Some black axial unit with an integrated reservoir)I thought of that, but determining compatibility is a bit tricky with my bike.
For instance, most pictures of the clutch I've seen here have a very different main cylinder than my bike. I've read that 701 Pilens come with Magura HC1 from factory, but mine didn't (This must be a US thing, like the turn signals).
That's it.The vitpilen 701 come with the magura hc1. The svartpilen 701 comes with a different master cylinder. (Some black axial unit with an integrated reservoir)
Got it, thanks. Do the levers come with instructions on how to install them? I've never swapped out levers before.If you are asking me about the Raximo levers, I purchased them directly from the factory. In Germany or France, don't recall. Should be able to find via google search.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.