801 owners club

The service I have received so far has been very underwhelming.

Do you have a KTM service nearby? They may have more experience and, as far as i know, they should maintain the warranty. When my rear shock broke i call Husqvarna and they told me that I could also use a KTM or gas gas service if there was one nearby.
 
Do you have a KTM service nearby? They may have more experience and, as far as i know, they should maintain the warranty. When my rear shock broke i call Husqvarna and they told me that I could also use a KTM or gas gas service if there was one nearby.

I do actually.....about 8 mins away
 
Hi all, I’m looking to buy a new old stock 2024 but want to know if the dynamic pack is worth installing? Is the bike still fun without the ability to fine tune the rider aids or switch off anti wheelie etc?
 
Hi all, I’m looking to buy a new old stock 2024 but want to know if the dynamic pack is worth installing? Is the bike still fun without the ability to fine tune the rider aids or switch off anti wheelie etc?
If you want to experiment with the bike and perform stunts, the dynamic pack is just right for you.
If you just want to ride and have fun, it works absolutely perfectly with the three standard settings as well.
I have the dynamic pack and do use it, but (at least for me) it is absolutely not crucial.
 
If you want to experiment with the bike and perform stunts, the dynamic pack is just right for you.
If you just want to ride and have fun, it works absolutely perfectly with the three standard settings as well.
I have the dynamic pack and do use it, but (at least for me) it is absolutely not crucial.
Mate thanks for the quick reply, exactly what I wanted to hear. 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom
Hello everyone!
Has anyone ever tried to switch their motorcycle to E85 with a conversion kit like Eflexfluel ? With the price of petrol and doing 15,000km per year I thought it was the good time to do it.
This modification is finally approved in France but the mechanics I contacted told me that the system is not compatible with the 801.
 
Back
Top Bottom