801FAN's latest activity

  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to jacasado's post in the thread Writing on the wall? with Like Like.
    i was waiting for the low displacement 4 cylinders (i have always loved the zxr400, i had one, bandit 400...etc). Now, in Spain, we have...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to blue_monkey's post in the thread Writing on the wall? with Like Like.
    Me too. I prefer to have a less popular bike!
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to blue_monkey's post in the thread Coober ECU with Like Like.
    I've ridden in 40º heat (not fun!) but the 801 is actually okay for me. I added the FuelX Lite which is a fair bit cheaper than the...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN replied to the thread 801 Slip-on / exhaust list.
    It was kinda hard to remove the first time i remember but ok after
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to DKE's post in the thread Writing on the wall? with Like Like.
    I have no intention to trade or sell it anytime soon anyway. I will just enjoy it as long as I can.
  • 801FAN
    801FAN replied to the thread Writing on the wall?.
    A keeper !
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to Tom's post in the thread Writing on the wall? with Like Like.
    For those looking to buy now, it’s great; for those who ordered in mid 2024 at the full list price (like us)—which was even higher back...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN replied to the thread Coober ECU.
    Yes ! Many have the same dilemma between the Kawa and the Honda.... Both are beautiful bikes ! Honda has had issues with its engine so...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to Eames5's post in the thread Coober ECU with Love Love.
    Ohhh the CB1000F. Very nice! That bike was a contender. I went with the 2026 Kawasaki Z900RS SE. It is an absolute delight. It's my...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to yonsson's post in the thread Writing on the wall? with Like Like.
    Just kill me right now. How am I ever going to trade this in?
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to Tom's post in the thread Writing on the wall? with Wow Wow.
    It seems the final clearance sale has now begun. Here in Germany, prices for a brand-new 2024 Svartpilen 801 now start at EUR 6980,- /...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN replied to the thread Coober ECU.
    Thank you very much for your feedback... I think i might pull the trigger yes ! Just waiting to try the HONDA CB 1000F that i fell in...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN replied to the thread Coober ECU.
    Hello ! Still happy with your Coober ? You didn't decat right ? Have you noticed any decrease in heat and less hot air coming from the...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to blue_monkey's post in the thread The adventure begins! with Like Like.
    One last thing I forgot to share. This is the trip reading for the entire adventure. From my home to Berlin and back via France...
  • 801FAN
    801FAN reacted to blue_monkey's post in the thread The adventure begins! with Like Like.
    The bike ran like a dream, no issues at all. My butt is fine too 😂
Back
Top Bottom