[Topic changed] False neutral fix discussion

how to build in
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's just answering the op's question.🤷🏻‍♂️ We've hijacked this thread so bad someone even changed the thread title 😅
Haha, nobody Hijacked anything, I changed the thread title when I noticed the discussion changed. I had a nice convo with someone who read the original post and he pretty much answered all my questions.
If you feel like it you can start a new thread about the false neutral and I'll close this thread, but since (almost) everyone keeps on talking about the false neutral in here It's fine with me if it goes on like this. I'm curious to hear your solutions about this issue.

By the way, I ended up getting a pretty good deal on a new svart from the dealer I mentioned, so everything's fine on my end :)
I should be able to pick it up next week and start the break in if the weather's nice. If anyone has any advice for that (other that the 6'000 RPM limit advised in the manual) I'm curious to hear it (you can PM me if you wish).

With that said, back to those false neutrals 🙃

@Arrow-373
Thank you very much for the auction and your offer, I contacted them at some point but didn't get any answer (...). I ended up getting a new svart 701 somewhere else so everything's fine :)

at Kool i : must say i probably mess a bit around all in one thread & remove the add inn
just were curious if i snapped him the offer away at the store ,the dealer told me tons of phone request last few weeks
. so he got some call later after removing the add online of angry customers who came uncomfurtable a bit too late
(Switzerland is pretty small there are not mucho husky dealers arroud some from bmw time still sell as well but general more chiansaw dealers then bikes)
Haha, nobody Hijacked anything, I changed the thread title when I noticed the discussion changed. I had a nice convo with someone who read the original post and he pretty much answered all my questions.
If you feel like it you can start a new thread about the false neutral and I'll close this thread, but since (almost) everyone keeps on talking about the false neutral in here It's fine with me if it goes on like this. I'm curious to hear your solutions about this issue.

By the way, I ended up getting a pretty good deal on a new svart from the dealer I mentioned, so everything's fine on my end :)
I should be able to pick it up next week and start the break in if the weather's nice. If anyone has any advice for that (other that the 6'000 RPM limit advised in the manual) I'm curious to hear it (you can PM me if you wish).

With that said, back to those false neutrals 🙃

@Arrow-373
Thank you very much for the auction and your offer, I contacted them at some point but didn't get any answer (...). I ended up getting a new svart 701 somewhere else so everything's fine :)
im happy you could get one of the last ones, i mean a brand new one brings also the warranty compare to demo.+ the collector factor that will hit this bike
and being the first one who bang into a false neutral must feel breaking the virginity not any demo bike tester..

also i heard the shift star can be changed for a better one not sure if that's available at pirate racing or if that is the gear shift star from the 690 adventure..-

Back
Top Bottom