MotoGP, WSBK, TT all about road racing

bartiger

fast rider
So there is no road racing thread on this board, maybe it's time to start one!
I am into fast motorcycles and I love to watch MotoGP, listen to brotogp podcast and live to read mat oxley articles.
My favorite rider is jack miller and before it was cal crutchlow.. so Iam more into underdogs..
What about you? Are you already hyped for 2022?!!

Definitely a fan of racing, visit the Dutch TT and WSBK round in Assen almost every year. I don't really have a favourite rider. But like you I like the underdog!
Also try to visit some classic events every season.
The classic TT in Gedinne (Belgium) is one of my favourites. Bikers classics Spa is also very nice!

If the event is not cancelled again this year due to covid, I'm going to the Manx GP.
Visited the Isle of Man TT in 2015, had a great time there!

Classic racing is something Iam interested but don't got the chance to watch it.
Only YouTube where I could watch those old race bikes.
This year I'll watch wsbk in most CZ, and there are two track days monday Tuesday after the race weekend..
Is heared wsbk is different to watch as GP.
I went to GP in Sachsenring and Red Bull Ring, and I don't like it to much..

In the Netherlands the wsbk weekends are a lot less busy compared to the motogp weekends.
More drunk idiots during the gp weekends unfortunately.
But you can't beat the sound of motogp!

I am a huge fan of motorcycle road racing. Having grown up in the areas of Louisiana & Texas (home of the likes of Spencer, Polen, Schwantz, Edwards, Spies, & more) & later California & Washington State, I have attended many GP, WSBK, & Club level events throughout my life Including Laguna Seca & COTA as far as Int’l events are concerned. Looking forward to 2022 season’s beginning & may healthier & cleaner sportsmanship prevail.

in offseason i listen to a lot of podcasts to satisfy my racing needs.
At the moment it's much from down under like Rustys Garage (nice stories about 500cc era) and Gypsy Tales (long talkes with stoner or miller).
I used to listen to BrotoGP but they didn't do such things since covid.. hope the will be back for this season.

MotoGP is going to be anybody’s guess this year. Attrition will play a key roll.
I am more looking forward to both WSBK and Moto2 with some USA skin in the game.

Back
Top Bottom