Introduce yourself here!

Welcome Bosco!
How about a comparison report between the 701 and the green Kawasaki? Those must be different!
Thanks! Comparo between the ZRX and the Vit? May be a little bit. I have a few things to finish up on it before it's rideable. I can tell you one thing now...there's a big weight difference :). The ZRX is looking better than when I first picked it up.

Attachments

• IMG_2759 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2759 (1).jpeg
    598.4 KB · Views: 13
Welcome Bosco! Nice little collection of bikes you have there! One for every mood 😎
Thank you. Of the ZRX, R1 and Ninja 250, the little Ninja is the most fun. I used to have one as a track bike and it was more fun then my other ZX6RR track bike. You can push that bike to it's limit, carry a ton of corner speed and not get too crazy. I see a thread here on track Vits. Maybe I'll see how it does on the track. I bet it's fun :) .

Welcome Norty Flatz! Please post some pics of the 701E!
Let me know if you have any particular problems posting photos. Most find they can post from their phones and computers easily. Try the direct website from the browser on your phone, as this site uses responsive design.

Hello All, new guy here from Australia.

I picked up my Svartpilen 401 on April 1st, just in time for some Easter riding. I saw pics of the bike a year or so ago and fell in love with the styling - and with no touring in 2020 I had fuel and motel money building up for the new bike.

I've been riding since the 1960s and have had a lot of bikes. Currently the main one is a Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro for touring with the Svartpilen as the hooligan city bike. It makes me feel like a teenager again. :)

So far, my bike is the only one I've ever seen. They must be hiding somewhere in my part of the world.

Oh hello, guess most of you met me already here or there. Max, Dutch dude, old fart, living in LA. I own two bikes at the moment, and love them equally well.

View attachment 45

View attachment 46

Hello Max

I thought I recognised that avatar - the FTR there confirmed it. I've just appeared here from the Indian forum (same name) but sold the Indian in January. I hope you are doing well.

Welcome Incognito and Rodrgomil!
Incognito: very nice blacked out bike!
Rodrigomil, we need more pics! ;-)

Michel from France . Interested in Husqvarna vintage (Especially in 510 TE AC and Automatics. Yes the problems bikes . And also 125 LEJ and 470 PC ).
Was also on Café Husky.
240 hva 82.DUF' Brioude 2003.jpgHPIM4457.JPGRocquigny-Saut 2.JPGDSCN6675.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom