Has anyone seen a 701 Supermoto?

Last time I was servicing my baby bike at the dealership, there was a kid there with one who wanted to get his steering head bearings changed.

They had a notch because he was doing too many wheelies...

But yea, the 701 SuMo does look really good, there was a new one there too with some upgrades already installed, pipe and graphics if I'm not mistaken.

Supermotos are perfect canyon bikes, no worries. Especially the 701 (it doesn't have a crazy short front wheel trail like modified MX bikes have).

Every time I go in my garage I see one. I’ve never really purposely tried to wheelie but the bike does beg to beat the hell out of it.

That's what I'm talking baut.

Lookes great with the graphics with rim stickers and led light and striped seat makes the bike, like the ultimate hooligan machine!

I love the look of your 701 Nolan, am very tempted to look at getting one this coming year, due in NZ March time so will have a look at my local dealer then, not quite sure why I want one, at 60 yo one would think of slowing down haha :D
Are your graphics stock 2020 model year.?

I love the look of your 701 Nolan, am very tempted to look at getting one this coming year, due in NZ March time so will have a look at my local dealer then, not quite sure why I want one, at 60 yo one would think of slowing down haha :D
Are your graphics stock 2020 model year.?
The graphics are not stock.
Aside from the seat the bike is probably the most capable and comfortable naked on the market. Looking at the enduro side those guys are putting full rally towers on their bikes. They have the capability to get thrown around in full heavy dirt bike land. I’m more of a pavement and backroads guy so the super moto checks all the boxes. I’m 45 and while it may not fit the mold of us older gentleman, it probably is the most fun bike under 80mph and still get you to triple digits. With 150 mile range.

TLDR. Get one. Get any supermoto. If most of your riding is under 80mph it’s really hard to beat.

I recently got to look over and have a sit on a new 2021 701 SM, I was lusting for one, but when I got to see in the flesh, decided it was not for me, More suited to the younger generation and riders whom love to ride on one wheel, sure would be fun, but as previously stated, a good licence looser ;)

Back
Top Bottom