Finally !!!

Matt

fast rider
And it's here ... now getting papers in order asap and hopefully next friday I can pick it up.

Touratech top-case should be installed by then. Rest of the options end of januari, and heated grips only next octobre for crying out loud *sigh*

20211214_144150.jpg20211214_135319.jpg20211214_142149.jpg20211214_141139.jpg

Attachments

• 20211214_142149.jpg
    20211214_142149.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20211214_144150.jpg
    20211214_144150.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 29
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome to see. I read somewhere that KTM heated grips are the same, maybe have your dealers parts dept check on it for you.😃

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome to see. I read somewhere that KTM heated grips are the same, maybe have your dealers parts dept check on it for you.😃
I asked about that when I went to see the bike this afternoon ... KTM grips is an option, but it's not possible to integrate it into the tft-computer. Would be an extra button on your steering bar then. Bit of a shame, so I will await for the original ones, hoping they will be there in januari (but that will prolly not be the case)

I asked about that when I went to see the bike this afternoon ... KTM grips is an option, but it's not possible to integrate it into the tft-computer. Would be an extra button on your steering bar then. Bit of a shame, so I will await for the original ones, hoping they will be there in januari (but that will prolly not be the case)
Thanks for telling me that as it's good to know. Enjoy your beautiful new ride and be sure to post everything you like or dislike about it :)

I ruined my brakes and chain on my 401 by riding it in the salt and snow from the shop the first winter (and failing at cleaning it appropriately afterwords...)

I ruined my brakes and chain on my 401 by riding it in the salt and snow from the shop the first winter (and failing at cleaning it appropriately afterwords...)
But then again, I had a good time in 2 inches of snow with the Scorpion Tires.
🙈🙈🙈

(Edit: Totally worth it.)

...and how does it ride?
Like a dream ! Smooth, confident, playful,... the only thing that was regrettable, is that it took sooo long to come into production.
Lot of thumbs up on the road... yesterday 3 bikers stopped in front of my house to admire it :D

TFT is super easy and clear, wide seat was a bit of getting used to but its so much comfort.

Bit of topwind around the helmet, but that was to be expected.
Clutch is super soft in comparrison to the Vitpilen.
Didnt take it offroad so far, but on road its really steady, even with the 21inch front.

Horn is meh ... as with most bikes.

Kinda surprised about the stock-exhaust. Think I'll keep it for now... especially after some reviews said that the akra and Remus didnt add that much more.

All in all... totally worth every euro !

ME HAPPY !!!🥳🥳🥳

Ooh ... and no vibration on the mirrors

Nice.

I see that Husqvarna offers one of these for the Norden: (popular around here on other brands as well)

Screenshot_20211218-132506_Samsung Internet.jpg

...And a heated seat 🙉

Back
Top Bottom