Search results

  1. S

    All black adjustable lever

    Got it, thanks. Do the levers come with instructions on how to install them? I've never swapped out levers before.
  2. S

    Clutch and Brake lever set recommendations for 2018 Vitpilen 701

    Thank you! I've never swapped out levers before. Is there a way to find out if a 3rd party set will fit on my bike, or do I need to rely on the manufacturer to provide a list of which bikes are compatible?
  3. S

    All black adjustable lever

    Where did you purchase from? I recently broke my brake lever, and I can't seem time find anyone selling the original OEM brake lever. I'm likely going to just purchase a new set of levers so they match, but I've never replaced levers before. Is the installation process pretty easy? Are there...
  4. S

    Clutch and Brake lever set recommendations for 2018 Vitpilen 701

    Hi all, My OEM brake lever is broken, and I tried purchasing a replacement, but it seems all the stores in the US only sell KTM's brake lever as a substitute (part number: 6101300200030). I assume it's for the 690. I figured it was the same thing because the part was listed as a fit for a 2018...
Back
Top Bottom