Search results

  1. Vatte

    Service Light On

    I want to add fuses and connectors to the list from @BISavage.
  2. Vatte

    Ride Pictures!

    What a view from the outdoor lunch table. :love: Took my two beauties (wife and Vitpilen) out for a lunch in the sun.
  3. Vatte

    Ride Pictures!

    Ex Cargolifter hall now (since ~17 years) as Tropical Islands water park.
  4. Vatte

    New Bike, now all I need is a Plaid Shirt.

    That makes it even more interesting!
  5. Vatte

    New Bike, now all I need is a Plaid Shirt.

    Where did all these horses take place for grazing, at the crank or at the wheel? Can you publish the dyno graph?
  6. Vatte

    For Sale: Pirate Racing Shift Spring for All Vit/Svart 701 and KTM690

    Just my two cents regarding the stronger shift spring. But please make your own experiences.
  7. Vatte

    The Vit 701 suspension thread

    @DWB Which shop do you ordered the "affordable" Nitron R3?
  8. Vatte

    Hitting the Pipe Catalogue

    Mounting done. ✅ Much better look and saved 1662 g!
  9. Vatte

    Hitting the Pipe Catalogue

    Beyond the emission cycle range it is pre-controlled anyway.
  10. Vatte

    The Vit 701 suspension thread

    It has, no doubt about it. But is it really measurable or even feelable? When rotating my wheel by hand during lubrication I can feel the difference but during driving???
  11. Vatte

    The Vit 701 suspension thread

    It works from factory but for me its more confidence spreading now. There is always something to improve even it's a chain or a sticker. ;)
  12. Vatte

    Hitting the Pipe Catalogue

    The DPD guy delivered the package right before the weekend. :D The scale figured out that the exhaust is slightly lighter than advertised. :cool:
  13. Vatte

    The Vit 701 suspension thread

    After the first ~240 km sporty country road hunt (85 kg driver pure + side luggage bag). In general, tangibly better feedback from the front, although I find it difficult to feel changes to the settings when stationary. Currently I am at compression and rebound five clicks closed (my motto as...
  14. Vatte

    The Vit 701 suspension thread

    Within the tire change I changed the fork oil also to your recommendation SAE15.
  15. Vatte

    The Vit 701 suspension thread

    Interesting! Without any comparison I don't find the handling lazy, but as I wrote somewhere esle my riding territory lacks of real and nice corners. I remember you wrote also about bumps from roots or so on your streets. The pendulum swing is only with the side bag but the slight handlebar...
  16. Vatte

    The Vit 701 suspension thread

    Anyone experimented with fork height in the fork clamps? I get a pendulum swing at speeds >~130 km/h while riding with my side baggage. I think about to raise the front by one groove to get more stability through more caster/trail. Another thing I recognized is slight handlebar wobble on very...
  17. Vatte

    Hitting the Pipe Catalogue

    Now I have odd pictures in my head. I never wil wear daisy dukes, only my wife is allowed to wear them. ;) Unfortunately the link pipe/mid pipe of the Works Ti is not titanium . Based on the weight informations from Arrow the Pro Race Ti is another kg lighter. Model Weight Works Ti 2,09 kg...
  18. Vatte

    Hitting the Pipe Catalogue

    Just ordered the Arrow Works Ti from an italian dealer. I will be back with pictures and impressions after the package arrived.
  19. Vatte

    For Sale: Arrow Silencer for Vitpilen/Svartpilen 701

    I'm located in Germany and I think you're right about shipping and taxes issues/costs. That's why I ordered the Arrow Works Ti new from an european dealer. Good luck for selling...
Back
Top Bottom