Thanks Tom, your replies are always very informative!
Same here in Australia, minimum legal spacing is 180mm.
Have you tried with indicators that have aluminium casing?
From what I can see in the photo below, the two parts holding the indicators in the Evotech tail tidy have bolts, which I guess it means they can be separated from the main holder.
Is that the case? If so, they can be cut shorter so that the indicators won't be right in front of the exhaust?
Delkevic 260mm Titanium slip on and Duke790/800NK link pipe installed.
It sounds deeper and moderately louder than the original one (with the dB killer removed).
It fits just fine, only trick is using the rubber/stainless steel bracket for better positioning, otherwise it would touch the side...
What I found was that the TPMS was listed in the SE model's specs on both the US and NZ official websites (no mention of the part number).
Unfortuantely, I can't find that information again.
All I can see at the moment is that the 63512931144 one is listed as accessory for the Norden 901.
Since...
Hi everyone,
does anyone know if the TPMS (part number 63512931144) would work with a '24 Svarpilen 801?
It seems that part is listed as an accessory for the newer '27 SE model, and of course for KTM bikes.