Ride Pictures!

Amazing pictures! How do you capture them?

Your header looks extremely blue and gold compared to my silver/grey one. Do you run anything other than stock?
I just use an older Sony A7ii camera and manual focuses lenses, smaller to ride around with in a back pack..

I am not sure about the header but I agree it is really gold and blue, it discolored like that last summer, it was extremely hot but I am not sure what caused it, perhaps some sort of cleaner I used? I am pretty sure the blueing is from the air injection. currently I have no air box lid, no baffle in the muffler and it’s shortened, a Power commander and ais delete.

I been meaning to go check out the water slides there...

Anyways, from this angle, the Arrow pipe with the big A logo combines with the optional tank plastics you have to make the bike look awesome.

Screenshot_20220826-185437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Taking in an impression of how well the traction control works in combination with the Pirelli's during a heavy downpour; confidence inspiring at more ambitious lean angles.

And no, it was not supposed to rain... apparently there was one cloud I couldnt go around that had a different oppinion...

20220827_164119.jpg

Ok, spring has officially started. I mean, the rains are finally over and it's super green everywhere.

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2650.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG
Which also means, my Vit is back in business after November's little accident. :cool:

New tank cover
New tank (finally, which solved the recall as well)
New radiator
Fresh front rotor and pads
Fresh tires
bobs
bits

Also fresh fork oil -again- and finally 100% satisfied.

Ok, spring has officially started. I mean, the rains are finally over and it's super green everywhere.

View attachment 3936

View attachment 3937

View attachment 3938
Which also means, my Vit is back in business after November's little accident. :cool:

New tank cover
New tank (finally, which solved the recall as well)
New radiator
Fresh front rotor and pads
Fresh tires
bobs
bits

Also fresh fork oil -again- and finally 100% satisfied.
Great to see you back in action!

Finally both of you are fixed and able to go for a ride together. 👍🏻

What is your latest recipe for fork oil? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom