USD Shocks - Not cool anymore?

BISavage

pro rider
So, I was at a bike show where they were selling bikes and stuff last weekend.

I think my bike got the most attention of all bikes because of the 'pilen styling.

One thing I noticed though was that most bikes under a certain size have "regular" forks.

Since when did that happen that Up-Side-Down shocks are not standard?

OP
BISavage

BISavage

pro rider
Still, pretty "fail" when I look at what mid sized stuff can be purchased as new.

15 year old stuff mashes the stuff today...

What do i get instead, internet connectivity so that I can post how much fail, exactly, while failing?

Or a dash that is shared with a Desktop printer?

And if I want a quick shifter it costs 18% of the purchase price on top?

Why doesnt everyone ride a 401...

Vintage Veloce

top rider
People think they need more power... they just aren't experienced enough to have learned otherwise.
On the other modern stuff... it beats me. I use a GPS in the car but still use paper maps on the motorcycle.

OP
BISavage

BISavage

pro rider
Dont get me wrong, bells and whistles are cool...
And I dont have an issue with the necessity to make questionably pointless upgrades to fit the personal taste... for instance my oil temp, why - because its makes fancy green lighty numbers, and it even works. 🤤

I just dont get who decided that its less important to have "current" suspension and brakes than it is to have your "current" cell phone connect to your bike.

Now its easier to fly off somewhere and more distracting... dude, totally doin it. 🙉

Top Bottom