Ride Pictures!

Actionabe

expert rider
Amazing pictures! How do you capture them?

Your header looks extremely blue and gold compared to my silver/grey one. Do you run anything other than stock?
I just use an older Sony A7ii camera and manual focuses lenses, smaller to ride around with in a back pack..

I am not sure about the header but I agree it is really gold and blue, it discolored like that last summer, it was extremely hot but I am not sure what caused it, perhaps some sort of cleaner I used? I am pretty sure the blueing is from the air injection. currently I have no air box lid, no baffle in the muffler and it’s shortened, a Power commander and ais delete.

BISavage

champion rider
I been meaning to go check out the water slides there...

Anyways, from this angle, the Arrow pipe with the big A logo combines with the optional tank plastics you have to make the bike look awesome.

Screenshot_20220826-185437_Samsung Internet.jpg

BISavage

champion rider
Taking in an impression of how well the traction control works in combination with the Pirelli's during a heavy downpour; confidence inspiring at more ambitious lean angles.

And no, it was not supposed to rain... apparently there was one cloud I couldnt go around that had a different oppinion...

20220827_164119.jpg

Top Bottom