Ride Pictures!

Wednesday offered a sunny day for a change. Mostly rain and windy here this time of the year, and temperatures close to freezing some mornings as well. Winter is almost here!
But I managed to get one last ride early afternoon. About 50/50 gravel/tarmac.
A couple of places along the gravel roads I stumbled upon the Swedish armed forces practicing in their Leopard 2 tanks, quite a sight when they charge through the mud just 50 meters from where I stopped. Poor guys havin to clean the vehicles afterwards 😄 No photos of the tanks, you're not allowed to take pictures in those areas :)

20231115_1.jpg

20231115_2.jpg

20231115_3.jpg

I'm off to get some surgery done on monday and I'm not allowed to ride my bike for 6 months after that, so this was really my last ride for this season. It will be very long 6 months... 😑 Plenty of time for me to get a new rear tyre though, always something!

Cheers!

I just read the whole 20 pages, love the photos. I haven't been riding in eight years, I'm just waiting to get the bike in my name and insure it.

Finally some nice weather and dry roads here in Sweden, so I took a little trip across the bridge to Denmark and Copenhagen :)
Still quite chilly in the air so I'm glad I got the heated grips installed last year.

Operaqvarna.jpg

I got lucky in November, the surgery I was supposed to get done (which I mentioned in a previous post here) wasn't necessary after all (they discovered this when I was on the surgery table), so I didn't have to wait 6 months to be able to ride again 🙂 Sometimes you just get lucky!

Finally some nice weather and dry roads here in Sweden, so I took a little trip across the bridge to Denmark and Copenhagen :)
Still quite chilly in the air so I'm glad I got the heated grips installed last year.

View attachment 5081

I got lucky in November, the surgery I was supposed to get done (which I mentioned in a previous post here) wasn't necessary after all (they discovered this when I was on the surgery table), so I didn't have to wait 6 months to be able to ride again 🙂 Sometimes you just get lucky!
Nice. The spring is slowly working its way upp over the country. I have to wait a bit further.

So hows the 701 compared to that new ducati?
I haven't spoken to the Duc owner yet, but I'll inquire when I do. Meanwhile, the 701 is back to doing "weekend fun time machine" duty, as my Tiger paperwwork is straightened out. (Make DAMN sure the VIN on your insurance agrees with the VIN of the DMV!)

Back
Top Bottom