OBD2 scanner

OP
S

Satur9

expert rider
Btw. I got a Bluetooth one didn't work. This wifi one did.Wireless WiFi OBD2 Scanner for iPhone/iOS & Android, AUCARAUTO Elm327 Professional Car Auto Check Engine Light Code Reader & Diagnostic Scan Tools Fits All Vehicles in The US from 1996 to Latest https://a.co/d/bwayCOy
Ymmv

GrayDove

contributing rider
This is absolut normal. The ABS sensors have to calibrate while some wheel rotations.
For all the failures that randomly pop up on my dash from time to time. There wasn't any fault codes stored in mine. I think they only show if there's a check engine light or a canbus component stops talking for a set interval . Ymmv. I just bought it to read sensor outputs.
Just to be clear, I know the TC light is supposed to stay on until you start moving, but I get an "TC Failure". If they aren't stored anyway I'll save my money.

GrayDove

contributing rider
I just get the light. I don't get a message everytime. Though I have seen the message before .
I get the message, but it's very brief, 2-3 seconds at most. I've also gotten ABS and can bus messages while riding but these are sporadic and only happen for a few seconds. I just ignore all this, the TC does work (I can turn it off and on) and ABS is fine.

OP
S

Satur9

expert rider
Just to be clear, I know the TC light is supposed to stay on until you start moving, but I get an "TC Failure". If they aren't stored anyway I'll save my money.
It could be only the dealer husky computer can read specific faults that the standard car OBD2 readers can't. Just for info

Vatte

expert rider
I get the message, but it's very brief, 2-3 seconds at most. I've also gotten ABS and can bus messages while riding but these are sporadic and only happen for a few seconds. I just ignore all this, the TC does work (I can turn it off and on) and ABS is fine.
Did you checked already the firm fit of the fuses?

Top Bottom