Luggage Carrier Rack, Radiator Protection, Handlebar Risers!! Modifications!

RobWCanada

fast rider
Hey all,

So I haven't used them yet, but just installed all of these on my Husky Svartpilen 401 (2021). They all seem fairly good, fitment was pretty good.

Radiator was tricky to get on, had to put everything on loosely and then tighten all down.

Anyway, all stuff from Procraft (https://www.procraft.com.ar). I'm not affiliated with them (the guy Diego is super nice and helpful if you have problems -- Just shoot him a WhatsApp!).

They also have some cool stuff coming out later in the summer. Skid-Plate which very similar to a KTM adv skid-plate. Looks really nice and forms to the bottom of the bike and doesn't look clunky. But no photos of that on the site yet. I've seen photo-type photos.

Anyway, see the pics below.

HANDLEBAR RISERS:
IMG_1894.JPG

RADIATOR PROTECTION:
IMG_1896.JPGIMG_1895.JPG

REAR TAIL LUGGAGE RACK:
IMG_1886.JPG

IMG_1897.jpgIMG_1893.JPGIMG_1892.JPGIMG_1890.JPG

REAR TIE DOWN (ATTACHES WHERE THE REAR TURN SIGNALS ATTACH):
Sorry, forgot to take pics of this one. But photos on ProCraft site are good as well.
IMG_1889.JPGIMG_1887.JPG

Rob

Last edited:

Kriden

contributing rider
Hey all,

So I haven't used them yet, but just installed all of these on my Husky Svartpilen 401 (2021). They all seem fairly good, fitment was pretty good.

Radiator was tricky to get on, had to put everything on loosely and then tighten all down.

Anyway, all stuff from Procraft (https://www.procraft.com.ar). I'm not affiliated with them (the guy Diego is super nice and helpful if you have problems -- Just shoot him a WhatsApp!).

They also have some cool stuff coming out later in the summer. Skid-Plate which very similar to a KTM adv skid-plate. Looks really nice and forms to the bottom of the bike and doesn't look clunky. But no photos of that on the site yet. I've seen photo-type photos.

Anyway, see the pics below.

HANDLEBAR RISERS:
View attachment 3466

RADIATOR PROTECTION:
View attachment 3467View attachment 3468

REAR TAIL LUGGAGE RACK:
View attachment 3475

View attachment 3469View attachment 3470View attachment 3471View attachment 3472

REAR TIE DOWN (ATTACHES WHERE THE REAR TURN SIGNALS ATTACH):
Sorry, forgot to take pics of this one. But photos on ProCraft site are good as well.
View attachment 3473View attachment 3474

Rob
Looks great. I have the same rack. Really like it. Nice work.

Top Bottom