KTM RC 8C

Actionabe

fast rider
Did anyone else look at the pictures of the newly announced RC8C? The stripped down shots showed how easy it would be for Husqvarna to use it as the base for a Vitpilen 901. It has to be in the works or at least being discussed.
I love my 701 but it is easy to see why it wasn’t a commercial success, single cyl, single disk, high seat height and high cost. Those facts scared away the casual US rider, can’t speak to other countries but all of those comments come up when I am approached by people who considered it. It’s almost criminal that there hasn’t been a Vitpilen 801 or 901. I think this would be a much greater success. Perhaps there is concern it would outsell the Duke 890 because there are a lot of people like me who dislike the KTM styling and upright riding position. The RC8C looks like an amazing bike, for the lucky 100 people who will put it in their living room.

Max Kool

top rider
The stripped down shots showed how easy it would be for Husqvarna to use it as the base for a Vitpilen 901. It has to be in the works or at least being discussed.
I so much hope this. Add a little "VItpilen Aero" sauce in the styling department, and keep it around 170kg wet.

OP
A

Actionabe

fast rider
I’m sure they will announce it once I get my mods done on my 701 so I’ll try to hurry lol As soon as I got my thruxton done they announced the new thruxton r so I have a track record.

Top Bottom