I might have to order a Norden

Max Kool

top rider
As the bike hasn't been introduced yet, Husqvarna themselves won't accept orders or even a deposit. That said, your dealer may have you make a refundable deposit, so you're first in line once they become available.

I did the exact same thing when I ordered my FTR1200 a few years ago. I ordered in June 2018 and paid a deposit in August while the bike was actually only introduced in October. So I ordered blind.

Good luck!

Matt

new rider
Has anyone ordered on yet?
What were the terms?
I'm proud to announce I made a advance payment of 300 euros... I will be the first owner in Belgium apparently. They estimate it will be here in Januari. If the test-drive doesnt work out or the estimated price (14000 €) of a standard Norden 901 will be alot higher, I'll get my money back.

One may wonder why to bother with a advance payment after all then. "To seperate the serious candidates" was the response I got.

Now working on my patience for 6-7 months ;)

NeverLost

fast rider
Very cool Matt! Please let us know any status updates!
Were there any choices? I'm guessing there will only be one color.
Your dealer offers test drives? Not many dealers do that here in the USA, in my experience.

Matt

new rider
Very cool Matt! Please let us know any status updates!
Were there any choices? I'm guessing there will only be one color.
Your dealer offers test drives? Not many dealers do that here in the USA, in my experience.
No choices, since nothing is known so far. Probably only the concept-colour for now.

Test drives are a normal thing here tbh. Every branch has a couple of testbikes. For example, I rode the KTM 1290 adventure S this afternoon. Costs 25 euro for a day.

Vintage Veloce

top rider
That's pretty cool, for 25 euro!
When I wanted to ride a Svart, I had to wait until a special "demo day" when Husky corporate brought some demo bikes to the dealer. It rained and I showed up in my rain gear... but they cancelled all the rides. It was pretty unlucky, as it doesn't rain very often in San Diego! I ended up buying the bike having never ridden one, which is sadly typical here in the USA. Liability is just too high I think for the dealers to allow test rides. Although I know a few dealers do do it... at least for reputable customers.

Top Bottom