Handlebar Risers for 2022 Svartpilen 401

Peter

contributing rider
This is a re-post to my trying the wrong size Handlebar Risers on my 22 Svart 401.

I now have the correct size on the bike with the benefits I'd hoped for....a more upright ride by moving the bars back just a bit and raising them. And, better handling off road when standing on the pegs.

I had to use 3-4 different tools (you'll figure it out exact sizes): Various size, Allen Wrenches, Open End Wrenches and/or pliers. No major skills needed. Just tight the nuts/bolts snug.
NOTE: put a towel over the speedometer to rest the bars whenn adding the riser. Took about 30 minutes to install and a test ride to adjust the position of the bars and the brake/clutch handles.

Here's the link for the correct bars. Shop around for different year(s): https://roxspeedfx.com/products/1-3-4-pivoting-handlebar-risers-for-26mm-handleba

Props to Rox Speed for answering the phone, talking me through my error AND sending the correct set without an additional charge after I returned the wrong set.
They're great to work with and would recommend this company.
Roxspeed riser right.jpgRoxspeed riser side.jpgRoxspeed riser front.jpgRoxspeed riser measure.jpgRoxspeed riser full side.jpg

Top Bottom