Leegs's latest activity

  • L
    Leegs replied to the thread Issues fixed under warranty.
    I’ve had my bike nearly one year and this is the first issue I’ve had, seems like the oil seal is a common issue but a relatively easy...
  • L
    Leegs reacted to Husquito's post in the thread Issues fixed under warranty with Like Like.
    yes it was. Just clean the entire area with some (edit) chain cleaner to get all the oil off. Take it for a ride and check after half...
  • L
    Leegs reacted to blue_monkey's post in the thread Issues fixed under warranty with Like Like.
    I think there is enough evidence on this thread to suggest it will be the same fault as the rest of us - front sprocket seal leak.
  • L
    Leegs reacted to Tom's post in the thread Issues fixed under warranty with Like Like.
    Just a tiny detail; be a bit careful if you use brake cleaner to clean oil off the engine. Brake cleaner is quite aggressive and can...
  • L
    Leegs replied to the thread Issues fixed under warranty.
    Hi I also have the same issue and not sure if it’s the front sprocket or the oil pan gasket? Its quite deceiving when the oil runs...
  • L
    Leegs replied to the thread Issues fixed under warranty.
  • L
    Leegs replied to the thread The adventure begins!.
    I actually brought the 10 & 20 litre Rhinowalk ones which cost me about £45 for both via Temu, honestly can fault them for the price...
  • L
    Leegs replied to the thread The adventure begins!.
    Thank You. I will be heading to Wales in October so hopefully I can get a few photos then. Curiosity, what sort of mileage did you get...
    • IMG_6905.01.jpg
  • L
    Leegs replied to the thread The adventure begins!.
    Great Trip and thanks for sharing your experiences. I will be traveling on mine to the Picos sometime soon so good to hear the 801 was...
Back
Top Bottom