CurveRider's latest activity

  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to Husquito's post in the thread `27 801 SE with Like Like.
    A puddle of oil after the ride being chain grease? I would check again after cleaning it/riding it. Alot of bikes have the seal leaking...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to Dhd12's post in the thread `27 801 SE with Like Like.
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You need to keep an eye on your toes. The inside one looks close to the tarmac and you don,t have much lean...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to Dhd12's post in the thread `27 801 SE with Like Like.
    @CurveRider, as we get older things definitely get more complicated. As a mere 71 year old my problem is hips and the ability to...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider replied to the thread `27 801 SE.
    Ahhhh...yes, the bike! 👍 After almost 4 dozen fine 2 wheelers in 69 riding years, the 801 promises to be a keeper alongside my KTM 390...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider replied to the thread 801 Slip-on / exhaust list.
    Very interesting--good info. I understand not necessarily trusting AI as it is only as good as the data it finds/extrapolates. Judging...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider replied to the thread 801 Slip-on / exhaust list.
    For anyone interested, this is what my search using Google's Gemini AI revealed:
    • Screenshot 2026-10-06 060345.jpg
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider replied to the thread 801 Slip-on / exhaust list.
    Thanks!
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to Tom's post in the thread 801 Slip-on / exhaust list with Like Like.
    I have read/heard conflicting information regarding whether the Bosch ECU can adjust the AFR values enough even without the cat...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to Eames5's post in the thread `27 801 SE with Like Like.
    Welcome to the forum. I’m glad to hear it was only excessive chain grease you found and not an oil leak. Have fun out there.
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to blue_monkey's post in the thread `27 801 SE with Like Like.
    Congrats and welcome! Bike looks great and you are obviously having a ton of fun... happy days!
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to Jester1971's post in the thread `27 801 SE with Like Like.
    Awesome, I hope I'm riding still at nearly 83. My little 401 knackers me out and I'm "only" 55. Enjoy your lovely new bike, ride safe.
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider replied to the thread `27 801 SE.
    👍Yes, I understand. It was the first ride on the bike and the dealer had "greased" the chain heavily. The puddle was actually a thick...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider replied to the thread `27 801 SE.
    Thanks for the welcome and advice. 😁 You probably know that life is rarely as simple as it appears in a single photo. You astutely...
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider reacted to Dhd12's post in the thread 801 Slip-on / exhaust list with Like Like.
    I would ask Coober, they normally reply promptly. I have the Coober btw
  • CurveRider
    CurveRider replied to the thread 801 Slip-on / exhaust list.
    Question for the Husky veterans here: With a decat, straight-through exhaust, I think the Coober LM fuel module only works during...
Back
Top Bottom